The Newburgh Mid-Broadway Mixed Use project involved the redevelopment of an affordable residential 91-unit housing development on a 1.96-acre portion of a city block in Newburgh, NY. This housing unit is a mix of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom configurations with on-site amenities that includes a playground, 155 parking spaces, and a supermarket to serve the complex.
Tectonic provided professional consulting services which included:
- Planning board approvals
- Site planning (geometric, grading, drainage, utility)
- Storm water management design within a combined sewer service area
- DOH approvals for water/sewer
- Full Environmental Assessment Form (EAF)
- Road opening permits
- Special use permit approvals
- Construction documents
- Construction phase office/field support
This project will provide affordable housing for families with incomes in the range of 35 to 85 percent of the County’s area median income.