For the past 36 years, Tectonic has delivered quality professional services in a timely and cost effective manner by pooling its talented staff into project teams that think, act, and perform as one integral unit. By carefully listening and collaborating with its clients, the firm is able to identify the key issues and assure stakeholder objectives are met in the final deliverables. Through innovating and adopting technological advances, the firm is able to find solutions to some of the planet’s - and country’s - most challenging problems, such as environmental degradation due to climate change and achieving massive rebuilding after extreme weather events.
As the world evolves, and its challenges grow more complex, Tectonic continues to innovate and provide the practical solutions and exceptional customer service its clients have trusted since its founding.
- CMAA 2021 Project of the Year Award
- TECTONIC HONORS VETERANS FROM THE HUDSON VALLEY THROUGH PATRIOT SPONSORSHIP WITH THE HUDSON VALLEY HONOR FLIGHT ORGANIZATION
- David Morris, LSRP, CHMM, LIEC, Tectonic’s Vice President of NJ Environmental services and President of the LSRPA Association is a featured moderator at NJ LSRPA’s New Jersey Site Remediation Conference (NJSRC) on June 14-15, 2022!
Tectonic has had the privilege of contributing to our country’s infrastructure, national security and environmental concerns, working with a variety of Federal agencies such as the General Services Administration, FEMA, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Veteran’s Administration and the USDA, among others.
The firm currently holds a Multiple Award Schedule contract with the GSA (GS-OOF-015BA) including the following services:
- Construction Management and Engineering Consulting Services Related to Real Property (SINs C871-7 & C871-7RC)
- Environmental Consulting (SINs C899-1 & C899-1RC)
- Water Conservation Services (SINs C871-0210 & C871-210RC)
- Disaster Recovery Services (SINs C899-1 & C899-1RC)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Services (SINs C899-7 & C899-7RC)
In addition to Federal agencies, state and local organizations may use the schedule for streamlined procurement of these services.
Click here, to view Tectonic’s GSA Schedule Contract with GSA authorized prices, terms and conditions, and other information.
FEATURED PROJECT: Upper Collinsville Dam
Tectonic Engineering Consultants, Geologists & Land Surveyors, D.P.C. is honored to receive the highest award with the 2023 Diamond Award from the ACEC New York Engineering Excellence Awards and the National Recognition Award from the ACEC Engineering Excellence Awards for our work on the Upper Collinsville Dam - Hydroelectric Power Plant Retrofit in the category of Category K: Energy.
Congratulations and well done to everyone on the team for this achievement.
The project will generate an average 4.3 M kWh of renewable energy annually into the grid while improving fish passage past the dam.
Tectonic provided the design of the structural components and analysis of the dam, including: dam stability analysis, new intake gate & trash rack concrete structures including dam modifications & additions, new rock anchors at the dam for stability, concrete dam modification at the overtop gate, five sections of fish ladder walls, steel gate support frame at the spillway, historic powerhouse modification structural design, turbine draft tube concrete design, concrete transformer pad & retaining wall structure, and fish passage structure at the upstream.
Tectonic also provided inspection and materials testing during construction.