For the past 30 years, Tectonic has delivered quality professional services in a timely and cost effective manner by pooling its talented staff into project teams that think, act, and perform as one integral unit. By carefully listening and collaborating with its clients, the firm is able to identify the key issues and assure stakeholder objectives are met in the final deliverables. Through innovating and adopting technological advances, the firm is able to find solutions to some of the planet’s - and country’s - most challenging problems, such as environmental degradation due to climate change and achieving massive rebuilding after extreme weather events.
As the world evolves, and its challenges grow more complex, Tectonic continues to innovate and provide the practical solutions and exceptional customer service its clients have trusted since its founding.
- CMAA 2021 Project of the Year Award
- TECTONIC HONORS VETERANS FROM THE HUDSON VALLEY THROUGH PATRIOT SPONSORSHIP WITH THE HUDSON VALLEY HONOR FLIGHT ORGANIZATION
- David Morris, LSRP, CHMM, LIEC, Tectonic’s Vice President of NJ Environmental services and President of the LSRPA Association is a featured moderator at NJ LSRPA’s New Jersey Site Remediation Conference (NJSRC) on June 14-15, 2022!
Tectonic has had the privilege of contributing to our country’s infrastructure, national security and environmental concerns, working with a variety of Federal agencies such as the General Services Administration, FEMA, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Veteran’s Administration and the USDA, among others.
The firm currently holds a Multiple Award Schedule contract with the GSA (GS-OOF-015BA) including the following services:
- Construction Management and Engineering Consulting Services Related to Real Property (SINs C871-7 & C871-7RC)
- Environmental Consulting (SINs C899-1 & C899-1RC)
- Water Conservation Services (SINs C871-0210 & C871-210RC)
- Disaster Recovery Services (SINs C899-1 & C899-1RC)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Services (SINs C899-7 & C899-7RC)
In addition to Federal agencies, state and local organizations may use the schedule for streamlined procurement of these services.
Click here, to view Tectonic’s GSA Schedule Contract with GSA authorized prices, terms and conditions, and other information.
Riverside Center, NYC: Buildings 1, 3, 4 and 5Tectonic currently serves as the Special Inspection Agency for the construction of a 31.5 million square foot, mixed-use mega development on 8-acres of land in the southwestern side of Manhattan’s Upper West Side known as Riverside Center. The five building center will include: 2,500 residential condominium and residential units; 140,000 square feet of neighborhood retail and cinema; a 100,000 square foot K-5 school to support 750 students; a 250-room hotel; 3.2 acres of publicly accessible open space, and 1,500 below-grade parking spaces. Tectonic is providing special inspections for four of the five new residential skyscrapers.
- Building 1 at 400 W. 61st Street
- Building 3 at 10 Riverside Boulevard
- Building 4 at West 59th Street
- Building 5 at 1 West End Avenue
Inspections include but are not limited to Concrete, Structural Steel, Masonry, Firestop, Fire-Resistance Rated Construction, Emergency Power Systems, Smoke Control Systems, Site Storm Drainage Disposal & Detention System, Standpipe and Sprinkler Systems, Heating Systems, Public Assembly Emergency Lighting, Mechanical Systems and Energy Code Compliance.