Tectonic provided the following services on over 2,000 sites:
- To insure what modifications, if any, to the lease were needed as well as check what the existing zoning approval permitted.
- Visit each site and take measurements and photographs to detail current conditions.
- Meet with client and go over details on how to make upgrades work at site while keeping rents in line with allowable rates.
- Send notice or consent letters to Landlords, or if needed, negotiate an amendment with the landlord.
- File for zoning and planning when needed. File for Electrical and building permits.
- Prepare all civil site plans for the site. Prepare a structural assessment letter, or a full structural analysis when required.
FAA 1A/2C Surveys
- Conduct FAA 1A/2C Surveys when required.
- Manage all client vendors to insure proper construction at the site.