These projects involved the design and FCC/FAA regulatory approvals for telecommunication towers. Tectonic has a long term and on-going teaming relationship with SBA; some representative projects include:
New Tower Build Program
- Tectonic provides site acquisition, zoning, environmental, survey, construction inspection, viewshed analysis/simulations and engineering for the SBA new tower build program.
Sprint Keebler Project
- Tectonic provided turn-key engineering, structural analysis, environmental, construction inspection and survey services on 350 sites in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, and Washington DC markets.
ATT Foxtrot Project
- Tectonic provided engineering, structural analysis, zoning and construction drawings, photo simulations, environmental studies, surveying and construction certificates for over 100 sites in the New York Metro area.
- Tectonic was retained to provide engineering services for 180 cell sites located in Manhattan and Westchester County for the MetroPCS network launch in the New York City Metro Area. Tectonic provided full scope engineering, FAA Survey and Environmental Due Diligence services for the project. Additional services provided include Building Permit support, Viewshed analysis/simulations and Construction Inspections.
Sprint/Georgia PCS Project
- Tectonic provide engineering design and environmental studies to support the construction of approximately 125 site guy towers. Services included: surveying, NEPA/Phase I studies, zoning plans and construction documents, geotechnical & foundation engineering and structural design & analysis.