Tectonic provides site acquisition, zoning, environmental, survey, construction inspection, viewshed analysis/simulations and engineering for the SBA new tower build program.
Tectonic performs the original scrub of the search area on behalf of SBA to insure there are no competing towers. Once Tectonic has demonstrated that the area is a viable area for SBA, they are given a search ring.
Tectonic then provides the following:
- 3 viable candidates submitted
- Leasing of the approved candidate
- Title cure of the approved candidate
- Coordination and ordering of A&E and survey
- Coordination and ordering of Environmental
- Viewshed analysis maps
- Photo simulations
- Municipal Permitting (with/without legal counsel)
- Coordination of Building Permit
- Close out documentation