The Ginsburg Development Company creates high quality residential and mixed-use communities in New York’s Northern Suburbs.
As part of this community, The Riverbend Luxury Residences were developed on a 30-acre site previously occupied by the Franciscan Sisters of Peekskill which contains sixteen 3-story residential buildings, one 2-story clubhouse and one 4-story apartment building. This residential apartment development consists of approximately 242 units, associated driveways, parking and infrastructure.
The many services Tectonic provided throughout the construction of this project included:
- Preliminary site design and permitting, grading and drainage, site utilities, reports, cost estimates, regulatory permitting, erosion control and storm water management design.
- Geotechnical services: subsurface investigation, the design of multiple segmental block walls and rock walls, and the design of cast-in-place concrete retaining walls.
- Surveying services to support both the design and construction.
- Construction responsibilities included the layout of new buildings, garage pads, site grading, water and sewer lines, curb lines, etc. Tectonic also provided as-built surveys of the infrastructure for submittal to the various municipal agencies overseeing the project.
- Construction inspection and materials testing services were provided throughout the construction phase of the project to support the Client’s quality control initiatives and Code compliance requirements.