Tectonic has been working with the Port Authority to provide professional geotechnical, environmental, and controlled inspection services as requested on a “call-in” basis through 2017 for various locations throughout New York and New Jersey.
Tectonic has provided, and is currently providing, the following services:
- Subsurface investigations, inspections of soil test borings, rock coring, monitoring well installation, and soil identification.
- Preparation of detailed logs of the daily work for review by the Port Authority Supervisor.
- Concrete testing, fill placement, subgrades, asphalt pavement, and precast concrete inspections.
Recent projects completed under this contract include:
- Freedom Tower at the World Trade Center complex
- Lincoln Tunnel
- Goethals Bridge
- JFK Airport – Terminals 5, 6, 8 and 9 Redevelopment – parking garage
- Staten Island Railroad Connection to Chemical Coastline, Elizabeth, NJ
- Teterboro Airport Taxiways P & Q Extensions, Teterboro, NJ
- PATH Grove Street Station, Jersey City, NJ
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) South Fuel Farm Subsurface Remediation
- Stewart International Airport Runway
- LaGuardia Airport Expansion