Tectonic has been retained by the Jersey City Board of Education (JCBOE) to provide professional environmental engineering services on an as-needed basis.
- Review and evaluate previous lead in water testing, reports, etc. as well as remediation activities & recommendations for appropriate courses of action,on a case-by-case basis.
- Review NJDEP correspondence for UST issues and respond.
- Recertification of soil Deed Notices (DN or Activity Use Limitation,(AUL) and Groundwater Classification Exemption Areas.
- Remedial Action Permitting (RAP) of soil & groundwater; Indoor Air Quality including Mold.
- Other environmental services as needed.
A combination of aging infrastructure & facilities in conjunction with a multitude of construction projects underway has resulted in the need for environmental services not anticipated; Tectonic filled the need for professional attendance and advice.