Hudson Crest is a LEED® (Silver) housing campus providing 189 units of luxury housing situated on 6-acres of land offering picturesque views overlooking the Hudson River.
This project was designed to transition between the single-family residences, which are adjacent to high-density housing and commercial uses, to provide public enhancements such as footpaths, utility infrastructure, mass transit links and an automated parking garage. The units were arranged to emphasize river views, community design and to facilitate unique circulation patterns that permits parking beneath two of the buildings, thereby maximizing the development potential of the site.
Tectonic provided site engineering services by developing LEED®-compliant site plan designs and providing support for sustainable site credits. Additional services Tectonic provided include the following:
- Preparation of subsurface investigations
- Rock removal and blasting procedures
- Support of municipal approvals and EIS process
- SPDES stormwater permitting, including subterranean storage and rainwater harvesting
- Obtained potable water and wastewater permits
- Performed boundary and topographic survey