Tectonic has a long standing relationship with Central Hudson having performed multi-disciplined services throughout the region over the last 16 years. As part of their Transmission and Substation electrical systems upgrades and improvements, Tectonic has provided the following services:
- Third party field inspection services, for performance of gas & electric utility facility installation throughout the lower Hudson Valley region for contractors.
- Civil and structural engineering services for the design of caisson foundations to support transmission lines and utility poles at the Catskill Substation.
- Subsurface investigation and geotechnical evaluation for the proposed upgrades to the Central Hudson Gas & Electric (CHG&E), 11-mile, 69 kV SB transmission line located between Kingston and Saugerties, Ulster County, New York, and the 12-mile, 69 kV H transmission line located in Catskill, Greene County, New York.
- Structural engineering services for the design of caisson foundations to support 2 transmission towers on the NW transmission line.
- Geotechnical investigation and prepared a report describing findings and recommendations for the construction of two (2) steel transmission poles to replace existing wood pole structures on the WM line in Walden, NY.
- Structural analysis and field investigation of an existing elevated concrete slab and the brick bearing walls supporting the slab within a historic power station building at the Montgomery Street Substation.