Peter T. Sutherland, P.E., P.G., Senior Vice President and Corporate Director of Environmental participated in an interview for an article in the 2020 Spring Issue of the Sullivan County Business Edge. The article focuses on Tectonic’s increasing presence in Sullivan County, NY working with the County government as well as involvement with the Sullivan County Partnership. “The Partnership is really a driving force [for economic growth in Sullivan County],” Sutherland said. “Partnership CEO Marc Baez does a great job advocating for the growth of the County, he is very effective.”
A sampling of projects completed or underway in the County include:
- Environmental services for the NY Main Street Program/Monticello Broadway revitalization in Monticello.
- Environmental services for the Countywide Brownfield Assessment, focusing on reuse and redevelopment of urban centers in Monticello, Liberty, and South Fallsburg.
- Environmental reviews for the Monticello Manor, former hospital, in Monticello.
- Special inspection and materials testing services for Resorts World Catskills Hotel & Casino in Kiamesha Lake.
- Construction inspection and materials testing services for the development of the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts in Bethel.
Additionally, Kelsey Hornicek, a Sullivan County native and dedicated employee in our environmental department, was elected to the Partnership Board of Directors. She actively attends Partnership meetings and functions to keep up-to-date with what is currently happening throughout the County.
See below for a copy of the full article.
For more information regarding Tectonic and the services we provide, please feel free to visit our website at www.tectonicengineering.com. (PDF)