PROGRAM & CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
Tectonic’s Construction Management staff takes full ownership of a project and partners with contractors to ensure successful execution. Tectonic understands the daily demands associated with planning, administering and coordinating work as well as developing construction schedules and estimates; soliciting bids and proposals; and supervising contractors and sub-consultants. The team is comprised of dedicated professionals, committed to excellence in construction while balancing the realistic needs for schedule, quality and cost control. Tectonic accomplishes this through project planning, cost and time management, quality control, safety management, and day-to-day contract administration.
Tectonic has also been working with public organizations and Fortune 500 companies for large-scale deployments of multiple engineering and construction projects. Its Program Management team is able to work with various engineering disciplines in scaling up project management services for endeavors such as large-scale disaster recovery rebuilding or national buildouts.
Program & Construction Management Services include:
Tectonic brings added value to a project through its constructability review process. Our team of seasoned construction professionals begin this process during the design phase to ensure the project plans are both biddable and buildable as the design progresses from concept right through to issuance of the documents for bid. Plans, specifications and estimates (PS&E) are independently reviewed for technical feasibility, coordination, cost and to identify whether there are alternative materials or methods of construction that can enhance the value of the finished product.
Tectonic's construction management program covers the essential tasks needed to complete projects successfully, including:
- Constructability review, schedule review, shop drawings review, document control, coordination of submittal process
- Construction inspection
- Monitoring of progress and costs
- Verification of conformance to contract specifications and drawings
- Coordination of progress payments
- Monitoring of quality assurance
- Monitoring of safety compliance
- Site surveys and evaluations
- Preparation of materials and representation at periodic project meetings
- Preparation of construction sketches and/or scopes of work to support field work and contract modifications
- Provide expert opinions on special cases
- Assist in change order review and negotiations
- Assist in claims evaluation and preparation of counter claims, assist in schedule review and approval
- Special inspections
- Independent third party materials testing
Projects range from vertical construction including educational facilities, residential communities, luxury condominiums, cultural centers and theaters, hospitals and commercial complexes to horizontal infrastructure and transportation facilities.